Tuesday 15 July 2014

Faisal Qureshi to come on all smartphones how ?

Faisal Qureshi the most versatile actor of pakistan formely known as BASHAR MOMIN is to come over all smartphones . Well,don't get surprised he is going to develop a new mobile app that is going to be released all over iOS and andriod operating systems.Well this is very important for all of the celebrities . Well it seems that after facebook fan pages updates now its time for the apps.

Faisal as usual is on the top of this idea lets see how this idea gets fulfiled.
Faisal says :
"My fans are very important and dear to me , So i am launcing an app that will let my fans get notified about me , about any events in which i am invovled about any drama in which i am working,literally everything about me any news about me will be straight in their hands"
one thing i know that this would get viral as soons as it releases .
Good Luck BASHAR MOMIN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment